Weather View 32
The PC Based Real-Time Weather Observing Solution
Links Computer to Weather Station.
Links Weather Station to the World via the Internet!
Full-Featured Weather Observing Solution
- Automatic data acquisition and storage.
- Weather data updates on screen as quickly as weather station allows.
- Includes climatological database for over 8200 locations in US with daily record data.
- Calculated parameters include: wind chill, dew point, rate of change, and heat index.
- Capture and display data, forecasts, satellite and Doppler images from the Internet.
- Publish your weather information on the Internet as images and/or html pages.
- Automatically download and display satellite images (or any other images available via HTTP) on your real-time weather screen. Animate any retrieved images with a mouse click.
- New Active Weather/Java Viewer feature allows visitors to your web access to your weather data in near-realtime with moving dials and indicators updated every second.
- Capture conditions across the state or country via the NWS METAR FTP server.
- Receive notification of alarm trips via audible, email, or pager.
- Distribute email with current conditions at specified times daily.
- View and print a variety of graphs and four standard types of reports.
- Choose the Weather View 32 version to fit requirements, Professional, Client/Server, and a Broadcast version with Slide Show and Transition Effects.
- Contains the features weather professionals have asked for since 1992.
Weather View 32 Tech Support - When you need help, talk to a real person with real answers.
The Real-Time Monitoring Screen
- Design multiple monitoring screens using a drag and drop interface. Create unique screen layouts to fit user requirements.
- Show the weather station’s current weather data, climate data, METAR data, and astronomical data as text with nearly unlimited formatting options. The examples herein are just a few of the 100’s of formatting options.
- Display Gauges, Real-Time Updating Trend Graphs, Sensor Graphs, Wind Run, Moon Phase, and HTTP images.
- Display local forecasts and warnings or other text from the Internet downloaded via FTP automatically by WV32.
- Show a web cam image in a portion of the Real-Time Monitoring Screen.
- Customize the real-time screen’s size and color, or assign a user-defined image as the background.
All features enabled. Upload images as often as every five minutes. Runs seemlessly with microsoft office professional edition. Pro edition uses HTML parsing. Download METAR data, forecasts and satellite images from the internet. Email current conditions of any or all sensor’s current conditions hourly.
Allows visitors to view your Weather Station in real time on your web site using your data collected by Weather View 32. The JAVA Viewer is also viewable from most web browsers in any operating system.
A companion product to Weather View 32 Professional. The Client version lets any workstation on a network where Weather View 32 is installed and active to access the archived and current weather data in real-time.
A few Weather View 32 customers include…
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- Oregon Dept of Transportation
- National Weather Service
- Glenwood Springs Elementary School
- Highland Ski & Snowboard Area
- Home Shopping Network
- Hollander Family Farms
- Minnesota Power Company
- Sun Valley Floral Farms
- Nibletts Oilfield Services
- Univ of Alaska
- KMOG Radio
- WABC TV
- Dow Chemical
- Lockheed Martin
- Stargate Observatory
- Vesper Country Club
- White Sands Missile Range
- Newport News Shipbuilding
- North Richland Hills Fire Department
- Richard Childress Racing Enterprises
- Solid Waste Management
- Rowlett Creek Water Recycling Center
- Shasta Mosquito & Vector Control
- Coastal Eagle Point Oil Company
- Cape Cod National Seashore
- Compatible Weather Station
- Pentium class processor or equivalent (200 mhz or faster if Internet features are used)
- 32 MB If no Internet features used, 48 MB Otherwise
- 100 MB of free hard disk space
- High Color or better video card, mouse, and CD-ROM Drive
- RS-232 (serial) Port to connect to weather station
- Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000 or NT
Texas Weather Instruments Inc.
9766 Skillman Street
Dallas, TX 75243